Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NEVER LET YOU GO...

Guten Abend!!
Yeah..that means 'good evening' in German....why am I learning German you ask? No, its not because I'm German...(well, part German, anyway) It's actually because I'll be visiting my cousins in Switzerland AND Germany in two weeks!!! Jealous?? Well, you should be!! Just kidding...
Anyway, speaking of *****, whom I mentioned in almost EEVVVERY post of mine, we are TOGETHER!! Really?? NO!
Nope, we're NOT together...and I doubt we ever will be... After next year...I won't STAND A CHANCE...but what do I do??
Well, for now...I'm using Justin Bieber songs to serve as my therapeutic soul-searching medication...yyeaahh...I barely even KNOW what that means...but it best describes my inner confusion and turmoil...
Spying on him doesn't WORK!! And this isn't a fairytale world where girls who fall in love with their PRINCE CHARMINGs automatically get them....
*Well, I'll actually have to see to believe it*
So...I think I'll end off.....here.....saying....
I loveeee my CRUSH, but i LOOOVVVVEEEE Justin even more...*and if you don't know who Justin is, go and jump of a cliff* Okeee...on second thought, don't do that! I don't wanna be charged with murder...
So...like I was saying...if I came to the decision point between Justin and *****, I would choose Justin, blindfolded, battered and...and..well....what I'm trying to say is he would be the one...WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!!
So, take that! If you don't tell me soon enough...I just won't be around for you any longer...Hurry up, my dear, hurry up...

No comments:

Post a Comment