Monday, October 11, 2010

Heartbroken....then Relieved...then Confused??

I'll start off by saying HI PEOPLE!! I have been blogging before (some of you may know me), but now...I'd like to start afresh...Lets just say that my previous blogs haven't worked out all THAT well........
Now, as much as I HATE jumping into things, I must break my own rule...as I refer to the title of this blog entry...Puzzled??
Well, for those of you who don't know me (which makes ALL of you), I am a HUGE Justin Bieber fan....Go on...boo and hiss at me.....or for the rest of you, rejoice that you've found another girl with a similar interest.
Now, I'm sure all you fans out there have heard the shocking news about the "make-out session" between Justin and his "Baby" video girl, recently. I, like many others, was devastated considering all the hopes and dreams that I had had about that situation happening between me and him someday... And then, after moping for some time, I checked out another website which stated that Justin tweeted shortly after those photos surfaced the internet that he's still single... First thought: Whooopee!!!! Second thought: puleease, pleease, PLEEEAAASE let it be true....Don't you lie to me, Justin!
So, anyway, that brings me to the end of my self-confessed mixed-feelings... Heartbroken at THE KISS, relieved that he's still SINGLE and finally, confused, and wanting desperately to know THE TRUTH...
I guess this concludes my very first post, peeps. Before I bid you farewell, (you know I must) I apologise in advance if there is a delay in me posting my next entry as I am currently having my exams. So, till I write and you read again, Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment