Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In The Midst of Stress, There's Love...

Yo people!! I'm back again...blogging "in the midst of stress"...Well, its true; I am FREAKING OUT with my tight exam schedule...Commuting to and fro school is bad enough, but suffering with TOUGH exam papers is just a little much for a petite gal like me to endure...But, who am i kidding, that simple glance at him is enough to turn my frown(s) upside down...
Yes, I'm in love! Well, actually, its not surprising AT ALL for me to be in love YET AGAIN... If you knew me, you'd think I was shy, meek and studious (some may even say nerdy), but deep down inside, I'm actually the total...OPPOSITE... All I really wanna do is break free of the skin-tight binds holding me back, I don't want to constantly feel like a bird, caged in, but longing desperately to see the world, to fly... I wish it was that easy....
Anyway, I've been in love with him for some time now, but I honestly don't think he even likes me the slightest bit! I've been privileged enough to work with him in several projects, but whenever he utters a single word or even shows a hint of a smile, my legs turn to jelly and I freeze up. Its just hopeless!
Now, at this point, you may think that its just his looks that I'm falling for...but no, its mainly his personality; He's charming, funny, intelligent, decent....and everything I could hope for....Except, he's not mine...
Maybe I shouldn't dwell on the impossible, or perhaps, I should make the first move....Well, whatever it is I need a MIRACLE and fast....It won't be long before my time runs out and I never see him again...:(

Goodbye, dear readers...I'll try to update my blog soon enough.....Hopefully....
Till I write and you read again!
P.S: Have you heard Justin Bieber's latest song: U SMILE??? Its TOTALLY rocks my world....OK, toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment